Soulseekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the time it takes to make a cup of tea - ago....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
les317
les317

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-26

In the time it takes to make a cup of tea - ago.... Empty
PostSubject: In the time it takes to make a cup of tea - ago....   In the time it takes to make a cup of tea - ago.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:34 pm

Originally posted at 2.38am 13th August 2007
Yup - it will be a about 12 mins ago now. By my pc it is 02:31, and I am sat here with a cup of tea, after either being kissed or touched. pale

I kid you not! I have lived in this house for 15 months and all I have seen is the average cat! Occasionally, I thought I have felt or heard something, but nothing definate. Sometimes my bedroom is not very inviting, but I put that down to not wanting to be alone in there! lol Laughing

So, tonight - Phew! Kids are with their mother for a couple of days, have no pets here, on my own and just grabbed a duvet to watch tv with. Last things I remember - turning the tv off after watching CSI, looking forward to doing the washing up in the morning! Just relaxing and in that place where you are not awake and not asleep. Not even prepared to dream yet. It felt like a kiss just above my left eye. First I smiled, then I thought "hang on. No body here tonight!" affraid

Haven't paniced. Not afraid. Heart not racing. Well - not any more! Just wide awake now! Brings me to this point...... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Miss Ross

Miss Ross

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: In the time it takes to make a cup of tea - ago....   In the time it takes to make a cup of tea - ago.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 6:01 pm

Maybe you have a ghost that fancies you lol Very Happy There have been times when I have been alone in my bedroom at night (my husband works nights) I have felt tingling on my face and goose bumps in my hair I never open my eyes! affraid Sleep I have also felt someone sit on my bed Sleep
Back to top Go down
les317
les317

PostSubject: Re: In the time it takes to make a cup of tea - ago....   In the time it takes to make a cup of tea - ago.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 6:45 pm

Ah !... things have changed a bit since then ...

Now "she" is brave enough to enter the lounge when I and both my teenage children are present.. It seemed that she was with me yesterday when I was out and about. My sister appeared to pick up her presence when I visited her. Either that or I have been affected with her perfume in some way! Shocked

It was an odd state of affairs! Neighbours cat came in this afternoon, I fed it and it came in to lounge for a while. cheeky animal! Took itself off upstairs and I laughed. All the doors are closed up there. Well - a door banged and that cat flew out of here! hahahaha! poor bugger! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Miss Ross

Miss Ross

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: In the time it takes to make a cup of tea - ago....   In the time it takes to make a cup of tea - ago.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 7:16 pm

Talking of cats one of mine has been acting strange lately she keeps meowing to go into either my bedroom or the kids bedroom she never used to do this I dont know why shes acting so weird maybe she wants to go into the rooms because she senses spirit or maybe shes nuts! cat
Back to top Go down
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: In the time it takes to make a cup of tea - ago....   In the time it takes to make a cup of tea - ago.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:41 pm

Sade puss, keeps scratching at our cupboard door!! We dont know why but she goes frantic trying to get in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulseekers.org.uk
les317
les317

PostSubject: Re: In the time it takes to make a cup of tea - ago....   In the time it takes to make a cup of tea - ago.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 6:35 pm

Been quiet here this week except for the neighbours cat being frightened out of it's wits.. Shocked
It would seem that since we have have guessed my "visitor's" identity that she has quietened down a little. I have my suspicions as to why she is here and why she has come to me. Long family story involved there, but I can bridge that by saying that I have been the one person who keeps in regular touch with aunts, uncles and cousins on both sides of the family. My family have never been close and affection is one thing that was seriously lacking in our lives.. Rolling Eyes
Never mind - I seem to have more than my share of that!

If we are right then I have two tasks ahead of me. I need to identify the grave and provide a marker, and then chat with my aunt who has been blaming herself for her daughter's death all these years. 20 years it has been now. If we are right, then that should be an end of it! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the time it takes to make a cup of tea - ago....   In the time it takes to make a cup of tea - ago.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the time it takes to make a cup of tea - ago....
Page 1 of 1