Soulseekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow Boxing!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
les317
les317

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Shadow Boxing! Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Boxing!   Shadow Boxing! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:08 pm

1970 - I was 14. One of the few remaining years I spent in this house. One of the quietest too. Anything that happened tended to surprise us, and make us jump. Much more than it used to, prior to my grandmother's passing. Shocked

One evening in particular rings in my memory for it upset me for a time. Mostly an awkward embarrassment I suppose. Embarassed

It was fairly early, around 9pm. My youngest sister at the time, was coming up for 4 and was already upstairs sound asleep. My other sister, brother, mum and myself were in the back room watching something on tv. Dad had again taken another holiday at HML farao

Mum asked if I would make a cup of tea, and I left to go to the kitchen. Coming out of the back room, I turned to my right to take two or three short steps to open the kitchen door when I was confronted by a shadowy figure. Startled - I leapt straight at the figure for I was the only one between it and the rest of my family. I was moving forward and it appeared to slip a little sideways, but not clear of me. I still hit the kitchen door headfirst and knocked myself cold. pale

As far as my siblings knew, I walked into the door. Mum said it was probably a reflection. I questioned this for years. There was no light cast in the hallway, this was shanked so no light from the small window above the front door. The back room door I had shut behind me, and the shadow did not appear to move in relation to my own movements. What a Face
Back to top Go down

Shadow Boxing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulseekers :: Your Experiences :: Les spot a la fantome-
Jump to: