Soulseekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

strange and mysterious woman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arnold van helsing

arnold van helsing

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-10-02

strange and mysterious woman Empty
PostSubject: strange and mysterious woman   strange and mysterious woman Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 12:34 am

i'd like to share an experience i had recently, i was relaying it to a friend over a pint in the pub and was telling him how one night when i was taking a short cut home along a railway line i met this strange and mysterious woman, well one thing led to another and i ended up taking her home with me and we made mad passionate love all night long in every conceivable position, my friend then asked if she had given me a bj, no i said, i couldn't find her head! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jamie lee

jamie lee

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: strange and mysterious woman   strange and mysterious woman Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 1:15 pm

my uncle has a ghost he call's little timmy i have nown about little timmy since i was 11 coz that was when i first felt him poke me. everytime i sat on my uncles lap i would feel little timmy poke me. uncle said it was coz he liked me. i didn't mind coz sometimes it made me giggle. eshpesially when i was wearing a skirt little timmy would poke me more then and sometimes it was uncomfortable and sometimes it made me feel all funny and sometimes a surprise thing would ahppen. when i was about 15 was wen i last sat on my uncle's lap. little timmy poked me hard in the bum and made me cry. i never did it anymore coz my uncle had lied to me all those years. little timmy didnt like me at all.
Back to top Go down
arnold van helsing

arnold van helsing

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: strange and mysterious woman   strange and mysterious woman Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 7:40 pm

bet you like timmy now????
Back to top Go down
jamie lee

jamie lee

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: strange and mysterious woman   strange and mysterious woman Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:37 pm

no i dont. i dont go round my uncles enymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strange and mysterious woman   strange and mysterious woman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

strange and mysterious woman
Page 1 of 1