Soulseekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's not just me!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
les317
les317

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-26

It's not just me! Empty
PostSubject: It's not just me!   It's not just me! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:02 pm

The air was never still at home. At breakfast one morning, my sister asked who the old lady with white hair was. Our paternal grandfather had white hair at a young age, I inherited that, other than that our great-grandmother lived across the street, had a blue rinse and was in the last few months of her life. We never knew this at the time, but she rarely visited and never came upstairs. affraid
Mum asked what old lady, and my sister told of the lady she saw; climb the stairs, and go through the wall into the neighbours. Mum said she had been dreaming. True, she had been half asleep, but my sister was up and going down stairs to go to the toilet. She may have been almost 4, but when she needed the toilet, she went. I don't recall the description of the woman. From a 4 year old it will have been pretty vague, and it would have only been a limited vision in the first place. We never had reason to doubt her then or now. I had heard her leave the bedroom, and was never sure in that house of what I could hear, or feel happening.
Back to top Go down

It's not just me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulseekers :: Your Experiences :: Les spot a la fantome-
Jump to: