Soulseekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

do you belive in ghosts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-08-30

do you belive in ghosts Empty
PostSubject: do you belive in ghosts   do you belive in ghosts Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:26 pm

one night when i was only 6 maybe 7 i was having a bad night again i didnt have a good child hood i couldnt get to sleep worried about what was going to happen finally i managed to get to sleep i awoke with a jump you know when you jump out of your skin to see a man staring down at me from the ceiling he looked as normal as me or you just the fact that his whole head face was covered in fire flames he said nothing just stared to this day im sure i have seen the devil what do you think what would you say
Back to top Go down
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: do you belive in ghosts   do you belive in ghosts Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:36 pm

When you sleep, your subconscious mind takes over. If you suddenly awake with a jolt and you're dreaming at that time, you can actually see and hear things from your dream. This is a possibility, because your conscious mind gets startled when being woken up so quickly. Your brain thinks that what you were dreaming was actually real.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulseekers.org.uk
dragon

PostSubject: Re: do you belive in ghosts   do you belive in ghosts Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:16 pm

i was wide awake i could move needed to go loo i hide under the covers to see if he would go away but he didnt for at least 10 mins
Back to top Go down
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: do you belive in ghosts   do you belive in ghosts Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:24 pm

Sounds like it was not your subconscious then. That only happens immediately after you wake up. Sounds very paranormal to us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulseekers.org.uk
dragon

PostSubject: Re: do you belive in ghosts   do you belive in ghosts Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:29 pm

i have had a few experinences along these lines i must say it is def in the family when my mum first out me in to care for nearly a year after words when my stepfather made my room into a pc room my wardbrobe doors would shake an bang an open themselves in the end he had to put a motorbike engine in front the doors would still do the same then my mother told me that all photos of me went moldy you couldnt see who i was but i think that was to not to worry me but to take my person from them if you know what i mean?
Back to top Go down
arnold van helsing

arnold van helsing

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: do you belive in ghosts   do you belive in ghosts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 12:28 am

sounds very abnormal to me, you wanna get out more and stop watching the films!
Back to top Go down
jamie lee

jamie lee

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: do you belive in ghosts   do you belive in ghosts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 1:20 pm

i would have wet myself how scary! didn't the ceiling get burned?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you belive in ghosts   do you belive in ghosts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do you belive in ghosts
Page 1 of 1