Soulseekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm new to this DX - Haunted School

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
danii

danii

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-30

I'm new to this DX - Haunted School Empty
PostSubject: I'm new to this DX - Haunted School   I'm new to this DX - Haunted School Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:43 am

Eh, I haven't really experience anything with ghosts but weird things have happened to me. People say it's just me imagining things Rolling Eyes but I know that I wasn't!.

There's a primary School called Shirely Warren Primary and Junior School. And I know that for a fact that it's haunted. Rumours say that the school was built on a graveyard and that the souls at peace were disturbed. [Ehi doubt if that is true though] I have experienced a few encounters when I was attending at the school.

My first one was when I was in a girls toilet on the top floor. This one part of the school is always in darkness where the caretakers never fixed the lights. And so You would have to walk through a dark corridor to get to the toilets, and not even the lights in them worked properly. I even found out that most people were too scared to use them toilets so they either wet themselves or just waited until they got home.

but anyways, whenever Idared to go into these toilets. I always heard scratching kind of noises coming from the corner where the showers are, I wanted to see what it was but i was too freaked out. And at times it sounded like someone was switching the lights on and off but no one was actually there. And I know that there was always some kind of presence in that one corner. There was eve a see saw thingy that always rocked back and forth. Oh yeah, there was times when the walls were clean and the lights would go off for an amount of time and when they turned back on again..the walls would be all covered in dirt and grim. there was even heavy breathing..

And at lunchtimes I was out in the playground and there was this one bush that I would avoid. It went pretty high up into the sky. Sometimes I saw a pair of big red eyes in those bushes and it looked like they were watching me and I know i didnt imagine that. I even got a few friends to look. It was well scary..
Back to top Go down
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Thanks for sharing your story.   I'm new to this DX - Haunted School Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:20 pm

First off, Welcome to Soulseekers. Thanks for joining and for you r story. A lot of places were built on old cemeteries and burial grounds, including the house we live in. A lot of hauntings occur because of this, others because of something that happened at the location. We're glad you're here and Happy Posting. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulseekers.org.uk
dragon

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to this DX - Haunted School   I'm new to this DX - Haunted School Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:22 pm

hey i went to shirley warren school in southampton yes? im 31 this year an yes u agree i used to hate going into the girls toilets because you would get the feeling someone else was there we did our mary mirror there it wont too good soi know what your saying lol
Back to top Go down
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Fear of toilets   I'm new to this DX - Haunted School Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:30 pm

SarahJane hates toilets too. She has had many scary experiences in them. She asks herself why. Is it because they know we're alone? Or is it just because they like hanging out in loos? She has to have someone accompany her when she goes now because of her last experience in America. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulseekers.org.uk
arnold van helsing

arnold van helsing

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to this DX - Haunted School   I'm new to this DX - Haunted School Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 3:54 pm

iv'e had many a dodgy experience in loos, beleive me, always seem to leave them with a sore backside
Back to top Go down
les317
les317

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to this DX - Haunted School   I'm new to this DX - Haunted School Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:38 pm

I found that entering and leaving a cubical alone used to help quite a bit! Wink What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to this DX - Haunted School   I'm new to this DX - Haunted School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new to this DX - Haunted School
Page 1 of 1