Soulseekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good night!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
les317
les317

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Good night! Empty
PostSubject: Good night!   Good night! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:36 pm

I would have been a little over 5 when this event took place....

The weather had turned cold, so winter was on its way. It was after 7pm as we children were in bed. I had been asleep, and was awoken by a hushed voice telling me that they had to go now. I tried to sit up, but found I had been tucked in. I never liked that, and it panicked me slightly. Mum never tucked me in. I felt it was nanna, my great grandmother, I could smell her and eventually struggled out of bed to sneak down the stairs. Mum, dad, nan, granddad, an aunt and uncle. A few other people were in the lounge looking quite upset. Mum smiled and took me back to bed. I asked if it was nanna, and she said we would talk about it later. We never did directly, but I did tell her how I knew. I was told I had been dreaming again... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

Number of posts : 163

Good night! Empty
PostSubject: That's sad   Good night! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 6:41 pm

Awww! Too bad your parents denied your experiences. You have had your share of them. Some people just can't accept these things.
Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulseekers.org.uk
les317
les317

Number of posts : 131

Good night! Empty
PostSubject: Responsible parenting   Good night! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:48 pm

That would seem to be all too common. I believe that is why so many adults do not notice what is going on around them anymore. They have been conditioned by their parents from a very young age to ignore and filter out what is going on around them. Becoming insensitive.What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good night!   Good night! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good night!
Page 1 of 1