Soulseekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here puss!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
les317
les317

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Here puss! Empty
PostSubject: Here puss!   Here puss! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:23 pm

Hmm... Not exactly what I call a unique type occurence, but it is current.

It wasn't until chatting with Sarah a couple of evenings ago that I made the connection. Must be my age, I am getting a bit slow! Laughing

Since my ex wife and I separated, I had been living in a flat, and in the meantime, my cat, Beethoven, stayed with the family. Had planned on him coming with me, but it took a few years before I could secure suitable housing for me and my 2 children.

Well, May last year, I moved into the house where I am now, and a preliminary discussion was made over what was best for the cat. Thought it would be unfair to move him now, it had been 3 years. Better for him to remain, even if he did not get on well with the ex's boyfriend's dog. My ex said they did get on, but my daughter painted a different picture.

End of June, beginning of July last year, Beethoven had his back broken by the dog, and subsequently died in agony. He was a lovely quiet cat. Very fluffy and a brilliant temperament. He would have been nearly 8. Kids could do anything with him. Feeling a bit blue now.....

Anywho.. Around the same time, July, I discovered I had inherited what seems to be a cat spirit. See it almost daily, in and out of the kitchen, and sometimes in the lounge. Beethoven spent most of his time outside, and sometimes came into the lounge. On rare occasions, when he was afraid, he would hide in my bedroom. Going to wait and see if I ever spot it in mine now... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

Number of posts : 163

Here puss! Empty
PostSubject: Oh poor you!!!   Here puss! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:13 am

Thats so sad Les, I know that animals we love and care for do stick around I'm sure. When I was younger we had a beautiful black and white cat called Whiskey. I loved Whiskey so much, she came everywhere with me. Well one day I never saw her again, we wondered if she had been hit by a car or something? Anyway, I cried forever for Whiskey, but she never did come back. Well, it has been many years since I lost my Whiskey, well thats what I thought. One day I was walking into my bedroom and to my surprise I saw the silhouette of a black and white cat jump off my window sill onto the floor, I had to rub my eyes!!!! Could it be my dear old Whiskey? Then not so long ago, I went to bed one night, and I do have a cat now called Sade, who I love, she is my baby. Well, often Sade will come up onto the bed in the middle of the night, jump on me and makes biscuits on my chest. Well, this one night I was sleeping but I was woken up by Sade making biccies on my chest!! And also purring like a baby. My head was covered by the blankets. I woke up thinking oh sade go away, its 3 am in the morning. I said from under the blanket "Sade please,I'm tired". I pulled back the blanket and to my shock, no cat in sight !!! Could this be my precious Whiskey???? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulseekers.org.uk
les317
les317

Number of posts : 131

Here puss! Empty
PostSubject: Bad cat!   Here puss! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:00 pm

That is a possibility. I think cats like to return to where they were happiest. whether it is a place or a person, I don't know. If their spirits remain earthbound, then they may return to their owners. I feel mine has.

Sunday I was preparing lunch, and heard the sound of a cat jumping off of the worktop. Any cat owner knows that sound Smile
Beethoven had a habit of curling up on the side, even if he did know it was wrong! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

Number of posts : 163

Here puss! Empty
PostSubject: Very wierd!!!   Here puss! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:41 pm

After all these years, I went to my sisters today for a cup of tea, she started getting out the old family photo's!!! And guess what the first picture out of the box was Whiskey!!!!! Well I never lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulseekers.org.uk
Sponsored content

Here puss! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here puss!   Here puss! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here puss!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulseekers :: Your Experiences :: Les spot a la fantome-
Jump to: