Soulseekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Safer with children?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
les317
les317

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Safer with children? Empty
PostSubject: Safer with children?   Safer with children? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 8:42 pm

I don't believe that is the case, to a degree. If a spirit has a message to get across, I thought that it would be much better to speak with an adult. Better yes, not saying it is easier though. It is easier for contact through a child, as they are much more receptive and less likely to feel a reason for fear in some circumstances. Also less likely to understand what it is the spirit requires, or in a position to be able to say or do anything about it. A bit frustrating for the spirit.
On the other hand, there are far fewer adults who can perceive these spirits. Of these, there are those who will not stand around long enough to find out what is happening, and those that cannot understand what the spirit wants of them. This only leaves very few people who can help these spirits. Very frustrating for the spirit! I often wonder if it is this frustration that leads to some extreme hauntings? What a Face
Back to top Go down
dragon

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Safer with children?   Safer with children? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:49 pm

i feel not to disagree that children are more receptive to ghosts and to seeing spirits as they have no judgement an they are young for example child laughing a light ,at ceiling because she he can see what you cant the same as a dog watching the wall or a cat hissing at one spot
Back to top Go down
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Safer with children?   Safer with children? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 8:56 pm

I guess we will never know for sure until we pass, or maybe come into our next life, if that happens. That's a whole new topic though, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulseekers.org.uk
Miss Ross

Miss Ross

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Safer with children?   Safer with children? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:48 am

I think my David is gifted he told my old bud sarah jane that she was pregnant he was wbout four and a half we just laughed but it turned out HE WAS RIGHT!! Shocked Surprised Isnt that right sarah jane? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

PostSubject: Yes, David was right!   Safer with children? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:37 pm

Both david and Alex seem to be able to sense things. Hope they don't lose it. Most kids do unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Miss Ross

Miss Ross

PostSubject: Re: Safer with children?   Safer with children? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:28 am

Im not sure if they get it from my mums family or my dads we must get it from somewhere! alien drunken afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

PostSubject: lol!!!   Safer with children? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:35 pm

Yes good old David, he did say that, and he jinxed me I was pregnant!!! We both just laughed at him and thought he he he bless him. Well I never I was defo Mad how he knew that before I even did I will never know. So everyone out there stay away from David lol!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Miss Ross

Miss Ross

PostSubject: Re: Safer with children?   Safer with children? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:57 am

Poor David lol he's good kid with a kind heart bless him! Very Happy What a Face bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

PostSubject: Re: Safer with children?   Safer with children? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:06 pm

Yes he is. Congratulations on your test results David!! Yipeeeee, you're all OK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safer with children?   Safer with children? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Safer with children?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulseekers :: Sensitives, Mediums and Psychics :: Are children gifted?-
Jump to: