Soulseekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yes, we think so

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Yes, we think so Empty
PostSubject: Yes, we think so   Yes, we think so Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:09 pm

We agree that children can see spirits. their minds aren't conditioned like adults and are more open to these things. Logic and conditioning from society take over and then they become more sceptical. Our Destiny still sees them, so maybe it is hereditary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulseekers.org.uk
les317
les317

Number of posts : 131

Yes, we think so Empty
PostSubject: Totally agree   Yes, we think so Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 3:34 pm

I would be very surprised if a child never saw or was not aware of anything. They are uncorrupted and have not learned to ignore or filter out what most people deem to be figments or imagination. Usually, if a child said that there was something, then the case is usually that there was. They don't lie or pretend until we start teaching them. The norm would be to tell a child they were dreaming it. I heard this a few times before I asked where they could possibly get the information from to have such dreams? My son recognised his grand father when he was 4, from a photograph that his grandmother had in an album. said that he used to visit him in his cot to say goodnight. my son was born in 1981 and my father in law died tragically in 1980
Back to top Go down
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

Number of posts : 163

Yes, we think so Empty
PostSubject: I can't remember   Yes, we think so Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 5:18 pm

Oddly enough, I don't remember having any imaginery friends. Actually, I have very few childhood memories at all. One that really sticks out is when I was only a few months old, looking out of my crib in the hospital at a nurse. I don't remember what she looked like, other than it was a lady. I was very ill as a newborn and spent my first year in the hospital. I was lucky to be born at all, my parents told me. The other childhood memory that is permanently implanted in my mind, is when I was four and pushed into a swimming pool. I remember laying at the bottom of the pool, not struggling or trying to swim, and staring up at the sunlight. Fortunately, someone jumped in and saved me. I remember laying there like it was yesterday. Other than that, I don't remember anything until I was about 7. Gil
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulseekers.org.uk
Sponsored content

Yes, we think so Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes, we think so   Yes, we think so Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yes, we think so
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulseekers :: Sensitives, Mediums and Psychics :: Are children gifted?-
Jump to: