Soulseekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coins, earings, and a chain.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
les317
les317

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Coins, earings, and a chain. Empty
PostSubject: Coins, earings, and a chain.   Coins, earings, and a chain. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:50 pm

Think I was around 8 years old, sat in front of the coal fire in the sitting room with my mother. Dad was away, my brother and sister were both in bed. I think I was allowed up a little later to keep mum company. It was warm and quiet in front of the fire. Mum was knitting and I was balling her yarn. A strange and sudden feeling came over me. The best way I can describe it, is similar to the feeling you get when you have eaten far too much chocolate. A buzzing tightness behind the ears where some part of your brain has become stimulated. I looked across to my mother. She was looking directly at me. A small tinkling sound came from above us, and a few items hit the floor just off the edge of the hearth rug. A shilling, A sixpence, two pennies, a pair of earings and an albert chain for a fob watch. We were stunned. The house had been uncommonly quiet before, during and after the event. This was rare in itself as the house was unsettling at the best of times. We never went to bed that night, not did we leave the room until daylight. I had never felt so scared as I did then, and we never said anything to anyone till years later. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Coins, earings, and a chain.   Coins, earings, and a chain. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:31 am

Well Les very spooky tales you have here, it is a nice welcome to the site. Keep them coming!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulseekers.org.uk
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Spooky tales!!!!!!   Coins, earings, and a chain. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:31 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulseekers.org.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coins, earings, and a chain.   Coins, earings, and a chain. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coins, earings, and a chain.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulseekers :: Your Experiences :: Les spot a la fantome-
Jump to: