Soulseekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need a new chat-up line!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
les317
les317

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Need a new chat-up line! Empty
PostSubject: Need a new chat-up line!   Need a new chat-up line! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 2:54 pm

OKay.... what with the female fleeting flirty phantom I have popping in and out of here, who hasn't been around since I have been away - it would appear that I am attracting members of the opposite sex. Dead one's! Shocked

Am I nuts? Yup! Am I crazy? Probably... Am I delusional? ...erm - Nope!

Had the occasion to get away for a few days recently. Packed my children off to their mother's and had a brilliant long weekend away.. Bliss! Immense thanks go to mein hosts!
Standard invest, that kinda thing. Enjoyed the invest, but would have rather checked out where I was staying! Surprised

The first morning I was awoken by a young girl talking to me. Stood in the corner of the room by my head. I wish I knew what we had been talking about, because as I became more awake, her voice faded. I can only remember the inflections and a little accent. Well spoken. I was amazed.. During the day, we could hear children's footsteps running across the floor in the bedrooms. No children about!

A couple of nights later, I took an evp. After a little amplification I made a startling discovery... I snore! Shocked

All the noises I make during the night, and I snore as well! affraid

Well - around 3am, I have caught the sound of clapping around my bed. This was without amplification. With amplification I hear what could be soft footsteps and the swishing of heavy clothing.. Sneaking up on me huh?

The following day, she (who seems to be 10 - 11 years old) was heard to come down the stairs to the lounge, where she stood in front of me. I could not believe it, still don't. I was not able to see or hear her, but I could trace exactly where she was standing, leaning against my legs. Height, width, depth, one confined cold column - I hugged a spirit! Shocked

Not going into anymore detail as one of you may know where to send the ambulance! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaheeheeheeeheehehehehehe!

Be nice to attract slightly older - living one's! What a Face
Back to top Go down

Need a new chat-up line!
Page 1 of 1