Soulseekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ST georges down I.O.W.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SCGsarah

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-31

ST georges down I.O.W. Empty
PostSubject: ST georges down I.O.W.   ST georges down I.O.W. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:47 pm

This again is a copy and paste from my site. we have since been to this location to find that they have built a golf course on the top and rather large car park with a security light that comes on when u get remotely close. here goes...

It was about 7 years ago in the summer and me and my friend from the island were sitting on st georges down watching a thunder storm talking to a friend on the cb radio, i had my daughter and 2 cousins asleep in the back of the car, we had been up there for about half hour when we heard to loud bangs on the drivers side rear door. the bangs were definatly on the outside of the car we looked around the car, there was no-one there, we drove down the hill alot quicker than we went up, last week we went to the same hill to find that they have now built a golf course on the hill, you can still park in the same car park but its not the same because the clubhouse it on the edge of the car park and the security light lit up the whole car park. but we still sat there for half an hour but nothing else happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.southcoastghosts@hotmail.com

ST georges down I.O.W.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulseekers :: Your Experiences :: Tell us about your paranormal experiences.-
Jump to: