Soulseekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old MOD homes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SCGsarah

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-31

Old MOD homes Empty
PostSubject: Old MOD homes   Old MOD homes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:42 pm

I believe that my old house in Gosport was haunted because there were a few little things that happened.

1. you could often hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

2. the T.V would turn itself over.

3. one night I was out Ice skating and my mate was babysiting for me, when I cam home I found my mate outside the front door. I asked him what he was doing he said where did u go so I said u no where I I've been, he then said no you came in about 10 mins ago I heard you come in shut the front door come up the stairs then go back out, I said no I've only just got in.

4. one night me and my 2 friends were watching TV my daughter and my cousins were in bed asleep we all heard noises like things being moved around in the kitchen we all looked at the same time because from where we were sat you could clearly see the whole of the kitchen.

and lastly...

5. one night I was watching TV and my daughter was asleep on the sofa, she woke up and looked at my balcony door, her face was full of fear and she was saying DOG DOG DOG ...we never owned a dog.

My old house was next to the MOD site in Gosport and apparently all the houses in the estate (where I lived) where used for the sailors, before being sold of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.southcoastghosts@hotmail.com

Old MOD homes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulseekers :: Your Experiences :: Tell us about your paranormal experiences.-
Jump to: