Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

The Spiritulist Church .....................................

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Ross

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: The Spiritulist Church .....................................   Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:37 pm

If any of you ever come here and ever attend our Spiritulst Chirch theres a chance you MIGHT get a message the Mediums nearly have messages for the people in the congregation they know and have met when they have beeen there as a Medium a few times before you can guarentee that they will give people messages 9 times out of 10 be cause they know their 'business' True or not Sessie? Rolling Eyes and it doesn't give anyone else the chance for a message!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulseekers
Admin

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: The Spiritulist Church .....................................   Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:59 pm

Yeah very true J, very true!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Spiritulist Church .....................................   Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:55 pm

The mediums say if you send your thoughts to spirit they hear it and will come through havent had a message for a long time now i send out my thoughts IM STILL WAITING!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arnold van helsing

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: The Spiritulist Church .....................................   Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:36 pm

maybe they are all on holiday, surely spirits have to have some time off?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Ross

PostSubject: Re: The Spiritulist Church .....................................   Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:37 pm

They just choose the people the mediums know to give messages to they do it nearly every time! doesnt give other people a chance and its really unfair Im going to the spirirtulist church soon if I ever get another message (havent had one for months!!!!!!!!!) I will let you know What a Face confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Ross

PostSubject: Re: The Spiritulist Church .....................................   Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:25 am

We went to the spiritulist church last night and WHOOOOOPIE got a message the first one I had for months and it was my Mum cheers Surprised Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spiritulist Church .....................................   

Back to top Go down

The Spiritulist Church .....................................
Page 1 of 1