Soulseekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Even in death..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
les317
les317

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Even in death.. Empty
PostSubject: Even in death..   Even in death.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 2:13 pm

Women! Girls! Bah! Even their ghosts wind you up! Shocked

2 or 3 days a week my children are at their mother's, so most sunday to tuesday nights I spend alone in this big old house of mine. At least so I thought at first. Over the past year I have come to terms with sharing with a "cat" and a young female presence who is driving me nuts! The "cat" is absolutely no problem at all, except when "he" is on the kitchen worktops which is a bit tiresome when I go into the kitchen to hear "him" jump down and trot out the back door. Hmm..

I have gotten used to the female presence popping in and out and looking over my shoulder. Her sweet fruity perfume, which I can't quite place, can be smelled quite easily. She made me giggle when she freaked my daughter on saturday night! lol

"She" annoys me when she opens the landing window which I have trouble reaching. I guess she is a none-smoker as this has happened when I have been smoking a bit heavy and left the back door shut! "She" spends most evenings up and down the stairs and in and out of the lounge. Sometimes we hear her in the bedrooms. Mostly she is in my daughter's room and forced her to sleep downstairs one night as she was a little noisy.. silent

I swear she is laughing at my attempts to corner her! camera - no chance! Video recording - no luck yet! Sound recording - hm, maybe.. not given up yet! Laughing

Anywho - I was out for most of the evening yesterday, and when I returned last night I had psyched myself up to speak to "her" when she showed herself. Usually quite active on a monday. Nothing. Not a tick, click, creak, knock, or smell of that fruity perfume. No sudden temperature variations, nothing. The house suddenly felt very empty and very quiet. Sad

Dunno how that made me feel! Anyway - I had to be up early and set my alarm for 4am. I use my mobile as that never fails to wake me, and I leave it away from the bed so that I have to get up to turn it off. I woke up a little after 7am. The alarm had been turned off and I don't remember getting out of bed! I also had a very good nights sleep for a change and feel quite relaxed and rested. I wasn't gonna bother posting about "her" yet, except she was moving things around in my daughter's bedroom while I was washing up...

Had this been a living person - I reckon we would get on famously.. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

Number of posts : 163

Even in death.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even in death..   Even in death.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:26 pm

Very Cool! Sarah thinks it's Mary, whoever she may be. Keep trying to contact her and keep the cameras rolling. If she's avoiding been caught on tape, she'll slip up. Hopefully, you'll find out why she's there and what she wants.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulseekers.org.uk
les317
les317

Even in death.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even in death..   Even in death.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:50 pm

Well the inconsiderate cow! not only did she not show up at all last night, but my PJ's have disappeared off my bed! Shocked

My daughter arrives home from college after spending a couple of days with her mother and asks - "is she here?" Bah! Hello dad would have been nice! silent

I am not beaten yet! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

Even in death.. Empty
PostSubject: Hehehehe   Even in death.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:31 pm

lol! Well hang in there! You will not be defeated, now get in there and fight like a man!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
les317
les317

Even in death.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even in death..   Even in death.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:18 pm

Well - just a brief update. This was Thursday night
Danny came up with a good idea to help me identify this flighty spirit, and yes - I sat talking to myself for a while and played some 80's music. I recorded the event as well. My daughter went off to bed, looking at me with some concern and shaking her head as she went. lol
Before she went, we felt and smelt our visitor enter the room. I could feel her on my shoulders and against the side of my neck. Made me smile actually... Shocked
Anyhow - I made a few general comments which could have been aimed at anyone or myself, and played various tracks. Not getting any feedback. Then I played beds are burning by midnight oil. Fine - it was one of my favourites. Came to the last chorus and it looped. got stuck like a scratched record. This went on for a little over 3 minutes, then she left. not gradually as normal but suddenly. I was able to shut media player down then. I would have expected something like this to happen if my processor was busy or the memory was tied up, but neither was the case. I went on to shut the pc down, turn the power off and went to bed leaving my mp3 player recording. Over the next few hours, the recorder picked up on the plug switch being turned on and off.... It is quite clear... What a Face
Back to top Go down
les317
les317

Even in death.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even in death..   Even in death.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:11 pm

Hello fans! Another update for you...
Saturday I made another recording from the landing, which seems to be the most active spot of a night time. Another 3 or 4 hours of distant traffic and muffled movement associated with sleeping..
Except for one minor detail - the distinct local sound that could have been a chair being moved.. Shocked
Hmm.. If I am right about my visitor, then she would definately need a chair to open the landing window, and there is a chair in the bedroom opposite mine. This bedroom is empty as my son has taken to sleeping on the bed-settee in the lounge. I have no idea if the chair has been moved, but I have noted it's position now for when it happens again.. Rolling Eyes
On another note - she is getting braver, and so am I. Yesterday - sunday - showed up and was sat at my feet while I was talking to my chldren. We couldn't see her, but she touched my foot to let me know she was there. No - not a musclar twitch or tap, it was the thumb underneath and fingers on top and gentle shake motion kind of touch. I said I knew she was there, I could feel her. Then the three of us could smell her perfume. strawberry richard and claire said. Laughing
She was there a while and we carried on as normal. Then she was gone again. Set up the recorder last night, but there is nothing to report on that one! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

Even in death.. Empty
PostSubject: WOW   Even in death.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:59 pm

We heard the chair move, before you posted this. Spooky stuff. Sounds like she's getting braver. And that your kids are noticing things is a PLUS too. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Even in death.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even in death..   Even in death.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Even in death..
Page 1 of 1