Soulseekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Experiences

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danii

danii

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Experiences Empty
PostSubject: Experiences   Experiences Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:39 pm

I deffinatly know for a fact that ghosts are real. I always thought that they were just all made up until I actually expierenced it and now I have a totally different view on it all. And the fact that my dad proved it all to me. And now he sets up a camera some nights and a microphone to see if he can catch a ghost on film or hear it because he tells me that a ghost lives in our house. I didnt believe him at first untill he told me that he could smell her perfume and feel her. I totally believe him now because last night I could hear something walking around upstairs outside my bedroom door and that freaked me out, i couldnt sleep. On wednesday night, I was just going to bed and when i went into my bedroom, it was like a freezer, it was soo cold. That made me think because every other room in the house was really warm. Even the window wasnt even open. That scared me a bit and i could swear that i could feel presence in that room.
Back to top Go down

Experiences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulseekers :: Your Experiences :: Tell us about your paranormal experiences.-
Jump to: