Soulseekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not making this official yet!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
les317
les317

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Not making this official yet! Empty
PostSubject: Not making this official yet!   Not making this official yet! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 9:20 pm

Okay.. Kept it quiet, two weeks ago I had a "visitor" who wasn't there. She wasn't there again last night according to my daughter.. Shocked

It would have been tuesday 28th August, a little over 2 weeks ago. I went to bed late, so it would have been the wednesday when I went to bed at 1am. My children were still up on the computers. Not as bad as it sounds, they are 16 and 13. Well - I was drifting off when there was a loud bang on the door. It was 1.30am. I ran down the stairs as no doubt my two had their headphones on! I wrenched open the door and there was no-one there. No sign of anyone in the street. Could have been someone messing about. My two never heard a thing. Well I went back to bed and stopped at the top of the stairs. lovely cold breeze on my bare back. The landing window had been opened. It was shut when I came down, and yes I would have noticed that cold draught after jumping out of a nice warm bed! The thing is, I had to stand on a chair to close the window. My daughter who is tall would have had the same problem with the window, and we have never opened it.

That was okay... Still some doubt there...

Two days ago, my daughter told me that she had been hearing things, somebody moving around upstairs and on the landing. Some nights she has checked her walk in wardrobe as the doors have rattled. She also feels she is being watched at times.

Here's the thing, I went to bed before her last night, she wasn't far behind me as she had to get up for college. It was around 00.20 when Claire came to bed. At the landing she stopped and muttered something. I heard her doing something before going into her own room. I went to sleep. This morning she calmly announced that the landing window was open and she managed to shut it before going to bed..

First time for a thursday! Just waiting for the next event..... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Very Cool!   Not making this official yet! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 11:03 pm

We definately want to come invest your house!!! Ours is almost the same. It seems to go in spurts. Quiet for a while then all hell breaks loose. Then quiet again. WEIRD!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulseekers.org.uk
les317
les317

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Not making this official yet!   Not making this official yet! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:34 am

Most perculiar! A spirit that can interact with a fairly heavy object should be able to put in an appearance I would have thought. But then that is one thing that requires a lot of energy and I don't have enough! lol What a Face
Back to top Go down
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: We know that feeling   Not making this official yet! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:37 pm

We are always knackered too. Think the spirits around us are sucking up all our energy!
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulseekers.org.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not making this official yet!   Not making this official yet! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not making this official yet!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulseekers :: Your Experiences :: Les spot a la fantome-
Jump to: