Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Thunder and Lightning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
les317

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Thunder and Lightning   Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:05 pm

Okay - another new development! Shocked

Remember that game? knock somebody's door, then run away? Quite simply what I feel happened around 1am this morning. Or did it?

I went to bed around 12.30am, leaving my daughter and son on their pc's MSN-ing friends. Everything was normal enough and I soon settled down to sleep. I was just about to drift away when I heard a very loud bang on the front door. The kind of heavy knock that you would give if someone was in but never heard you. I thought it was something urgent and my children had their headphones on again! I grabbed a t-shirt and ran down the stairs to open the door. There was no one there, nor was there anyone visible in the street. My two were oblivious to anything! Cut off like that, they would not have heard anything. They would not have noticed if they had dropped anything either, so that will remain an unknown. Rolling Eyes

Scary bit - Going back up to bed.

At the top of the stairs is the landing window, this is set high in the wall. Apart from being cleaned, this window never gets touched. As I climbed the stairs, the net curtain moved. It had been blown by the wind as the window had been opened very wide. I frowned at this and went back down stairs and asked my daughter if she had opened the window. I though it better to check, as I may not have noticed that it was open on the way down the stairs, despite the breeze blowing through it. She said she had never touched the window, ever. I asked her as she is a little taller than myself and could have reached the window with a little difficulty. As it was I had to struggle to close the window. So a noise got me out of bed, and an open window is now a mystery to us. Never kept me awake though mawhahahahahahahaaa! What a Face

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulseekers
Admin

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Oh dear!!!   Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:16 pm

That is very strange, we had a spooky thing happen to us the other night. We will post the picture we got on camera here later. lol!

Admin

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Thunder and Lightning   Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:57 pm

Glitterlove.com - Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, MySpace Videos, MySpace layouts

Glitterlove.com - Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, MySpace Videos, MySpace layouts

PostSubject: Re: Thunder and Lightning   

Back to top Go down

Thunder and Lightning
Page 1 of 1