Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Now I'll start a debate going! lol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
les317

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Now I'll start a debate going! lol   Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:49 pm

My understanding of Ouija boards are somewhat different to what I have seen and heard among my friends and associates so far.
This is only my view...
You cannot buy a Ouija board, or use a board that has been used by another person.
This is where the "bad" occurs.
To be able to safely use a Ouija board - for it is a personal contact item - you yourself have to create it. There is no point in creating a board if you are unsure of your own ability to be able to use it. You may well find that you will not be comfortablly able to make one without some difficulty.
The board itself can be of any shape that suits the user, and around 2/3 the size of a Monopoly game board, making it easily portable. The board and markings should be painted with a suitable acrylic or oil based(gloss) paint. The pointer would not need to be any larger than a childs hand. Rounded at the back and pointed at the front, with a hollow(ring) in the centre. It should only require one person to provide the energy for communicating this way.
If you are unable to create a board, then perhaps this is not the item that you should use. There is no right or wrong way of design, though the format has remained fairly constant; what ever makes sense to you, will be the right way.
Of course, if you were to use the board belonging to another person, it would be prudent to have it "cleansed" first!
This is of course, just my view!What a Face

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulseekers
Admin

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Our Oiuja board   Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:35 pm

I made Sarah a lovely Ouija board a few years ago. We used it and had good results. We always "protected" ourselves before we used it. We never had any problems. Until we went to America for a holiday. When we returned, Sarah's older daughter had brought some friends over and they thought t would be fun to give it a try. Our house is very haunted anyway, and when we returned, things were worse. They had no idea the consequences of their actions. I ended up destroying the board because things got so bad. If you don't know what you are doing with a Ouija board, DO NOT even attempt to try and use one. Take it from us! No Gil

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Now I'll start a debate going! lol   Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:43 pm

i quite agree if you dont know what your doing leave it alone you never know who you are inviting in or who you could be taking home with you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
akiffy278

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Now I'll start a debate going! lol   Mon May 19, 2008 10:31 am

i have 1 but i did not buy it i found it when i moved in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now I'll start a debate going! lol   

Back to top Go down