Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Will an angel do?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
les317

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Will an angel do?   Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:36 pm

I must say, I don't know of any spirit guide around me, but then I haven't asked. Neutral
I was sure that I had an angel up until I was 22. When I was upset, really upset, or in possible physical danger, I felt a guiding presence. The one major incident that clinched this for me happened at 4am on december 22nd 1973. I was home on Christmas leave, and was playing cards with a few friends. We ran out of milk and there was a milk vending machine about 3 miles away. The one friend who had a car was drunk, so I was nominated to make the milk run!
The roads were icy, and the car was strange to me. The brakes left much to be desired! I had purchased the milk and was returning home. The road I was on had a long sweeping left hand bend. The car was an automatic. Halfway around the bend the car broadsided. I knew enough just to let go of everything and let the car's weight take the car around to a halt. It didn't happen. For the life of me I still do not know why it happened. It was a 30mph zone and the roads were icy, I was not going to be speeding. The car shot forward without my hands or feet on the controls, mounted the pavement and cleared a garden wall. The car came down nose first onto a lawn, bounced onto its roof then rolled 3 times across the neighbouring lawn. The passenger door mirror shot off and hit the front door of the house the car came to rest in front of. At some point the windscreen had left the car and was further on from where the car stopped. I was lying on the grass with the windscreen.
Well - the thing is - anyone in the car would have died in the wreckage. Did the impact throw me out? According to the police it was the only explanation. Only the windscreen and myself were throw across the path that the car was taking. the other point was how cleanly the seatbelt had been cut. By whom? I was alone?
The other thing was, the passenger side door mirror came off the door that never impacted, and the door that it hit, belonged to a local doctor.... What a Face

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Ross

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Will an angel do?   Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:45 am

I have a spirit guide hes a native american indian and has an american bald eagle i feel him more now since i found out that ive got one i have a psychic drawing of him I feeel that he reminds me to do things AND I LISTEN TO HIM
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Will an angel do?
Page 1 of 1