Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Soulmates!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
les317

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Soulmates!   Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:53 pm

OoooOO! I have a pet theory on this one! Shocked
It is my belief that my last visit to this physical plane, was not so long ago. i must have been in my early teens when my mother and step-father took us kids to visit a stately home. I had flash backs all the time we were there, and talked us around the building without the use of a guidebook. I was convinced I served there as a head butler and became quite upset when I was told to be quiet. I had no prior knowledge of the building, and I think it had only recently been opened to the public.

My theory is that it could be possible to be re-incarnated at any point in time, and even within one's own life time. One doesn't always have to return at birth at any point in the future, but at birth at any time. If that is actually the case, then what are the chances that the person you have met who is so much like you in every aspect of mind - your soulmate - is an incarnation of your own soul? You can appreciate that this will not happen very often, as it is no way easy to find your soulmate. Sometimes it happens just once, more often not at all. Most of you may find my reasoning abhorent, but it does bear some thought..... What a Face

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulseekers
Admin

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Interesting Concept   Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:18 pm

A bit confused on how you could be reincarnated in your lifetime. Wouldn't you have to die first? I have had deja-vu loads of times. I've never been regressed but sometimes I feel I lived during the American Civil War. I have this strange attraction, that I can't explain, to it all. It's not a fascination, just a wierd feeling that I was involved in it somehow. What a Face Gil

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Soulmates!   Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:55 am

I believe in reincarnation I have been regressed its weird I was a man in my past life when I was regressed I saw myself in a mirror and it was weird but I have been thinking about going to London to see if anything jogs my memory Im sure I have had more than one past-life!! I have a thing about old fashioned things such as parafine lamps I just love anything old from the past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
les317

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Die first?   Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:17 pm

That is a valid question Smile
Yup - of course you would have to die first, but at what point do you return? Loosely applying quantum physics - all life is a cycle.You are born, you live, then you die.Same as the universe. It is like one big circle. Take the M25 ring road, if you can get round it, hahahaha! You can get on at one junction, and get off at another.Who's to say you cannot get back on the M25 at an earlier junction, and get off again at the junction just after the first time round? Or on at the junction before you had left?
It is a matter of time, and does time have any effect on what is not physical?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulseekers
Admin

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: I got ya now.   Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:10 pm

I misunderstood you at first (about dying first). Yes, some people think time is a circle. It's a very deep theory but it does seem logical. Anything is possible. Gil

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Soulmates!   Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:24 pm

im forever getting on and off the m25 at the wrong junction, do you think this could have some bearing on my previous reincarnations?
i also have these strange compulsions to bark at the moon! very embarassing in the daytime! i have often thought of going to a hypnotist to be regressed but the thought of running round the room naked pretending to be a monkey puts me off, thought about going to a psychiatrist but i think people that go to them need their heads examined!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulmates!   

Back to top Go down

Soulmates!
Page 1 of 1