Soulseekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's not a matter of believing

Go down 
+2
les317
Soulseekers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-08-26

It's not a matter of believing Empty
PostSubject: It's not a matter of believing   It's not a matter of believing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 5:13 pm

I have seen and heard and sensed too much for that. Now it's more of proving ghosts exist, if that is possible. Will do my best Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulseekers.org.uk
les317
les317

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Oh Yes!   It's not a matter of believing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:33 pm

far too much has happened to ignore what is in front of you. Can anyone explain away everything? I think not! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Miss Ross

Miss Ross

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: It's not a matter of believing   It's not a matter of believing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 4:57 pm

I have experienced a few things but I cant talk to my sister-in-law about spiritual things because she just doesnt believe!!!! Im very spiritual shame shes not!! doesnt like me to talk about ghosts/spirits Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
les317
les317

PostSubject: leme see! lem see!   It's not a matter of believing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 5:04 pm

Hey! Share them with us! Smile
Be nice to know what type of experiences you have had!What a Face
Back to top Go down
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

PostSubject: coolio!!!   It's not a matter of believing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 6:00 pm

Yes we would love to here them!!! We have all day lol!
Back to top Go down
Miss Ross

Miss Ross

PostSubject: Re: It's not a matter of believing   It's not a matter of believing Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 12:07 am

well ive had things happen in my house one of the things is someone walking upstairs my husband and I heard footsteps in the boys bedroom when they were younger so my husband Brian went up to see what they were up to he came down and told me they were fast asleep in bed !!!!! sarahs heard the footsteps in my house ive had all sorts of things happen affraid pale my house isnt that old its about 18 years old maybe
Back to top Go down
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

PostSubject: Re: It's not a matter of believing   It's not a matter of believing Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 7:06 pm

Yes but you live on very strange grounds. I know that because I grew up in the same estate!! It is very haunted around there. I have also seen a cat at your house, and someone knocked on the door, but no one was there. Your house is very active J, you know iv have seen lot's of things at yours.
Back to top Go down
Miss Ross

Miss Ross

PostSubject: Re: It's not a matter of believing   It's not a matter of believing Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 7:10 pm

its pretty scary at times !!!!!!!!!!! affraid lol! cat
Back to top Go down
brian10

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: It's not a matter of believing   It's not a matter of believing Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:57 pm

I have seen and heard so many things in my life now all i have to do is prove it to the rest of the world
Back to top Go down
brian10

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: It's not a matter of believing   It's not a matter of believing Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:58 pm

I have seen and heard so many things in my life now all i have to do is prove it to the rest of the world
Back to top Go down
les317
les317

PostSubject: Re: It's not a matter of believing   It's not a matter of believing Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 9:20 pm

I too have been aware of strange events around me since I was 4. Now I want the proof for myself, then the rest of the world can know about it! LaughingWhat a Face
Back to top Go down
sam

sam

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: It's not a matter of believing   It's not a matter of believing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:44 pm

I do believe ,it's hard not to when they come and talk to you!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
les317
les317

PostSubject: Re: It's not a matter of believing   It's not a matter of believing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:41 pm

I have'nt had too much of that myself. The major voice phenomena I myself have had was when I was a teenager. Occasionally get the odd word or giggle from my "resident" but she usually whispers.. What a Face
Back to top Go down
akiffy278

akiffy278

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: It's not a matter of believing   It's not a matter of believing Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:49 am

Twisted Evil well,i have seen to many weird stuff to say they dont exist Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's not a matter of believing   It's not a matter of believing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's not a matter of believing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulseekers :: Your Experiences :: Do you believe in ghosts?-
Jump to: