Soulseekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I must tell this one!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulseekers
Admin
Soulseekers

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-08-26

I must tell this one!!! Empty
PostSubject: I must tell this one!!!   I must tell this one!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 5:09 pm

We went to the Red Lion Pub in Avebury after winning an overnight stay on eBay. After a long drive and feeling exhausted, we made our way to our room. Which was meant to be the room that Flori, the resident ghost, had. After putting the bags down, Sarah sat on the end of the bed and said out loud "Hi Flori, it's SarahJane and I've come a long way to see you." Within seconds, the room filled with the beautiful aroma of flowers. We knew immediately it was her answering Sarah. We both smelled this. After a nice hot bath and an evening meal, we were making our way back up to our room, a fold-up bed, which was just outside our door, came flying across the hallway and hit me (Gil), who was about 3 feet away from it.

After a night of investigating, we decided to retire for the night. We got into bed and slowly drifted off to sleep. Only Sarah couldn't sleep very well, she kept waking up. An hour or so passed. Half-awake, she suddenly heard a little girl and boy running around the bed giggling. To her shock, she went to sit up and heard the little girl say "Look Jack, look! She's waking up!" From that moment on, not another sound. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulseekers.org.uk
les317
les317

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-26

I must tell this one!!! Empty
PostSubject: Even in death.....   I must tell this one!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:21 pm

Kids! there is no getting away from them is there? Laughing
Just inconciderate to wake you up and then disappear! Typical! What a Face
Back to top Go down

I must tell this one!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulseekers :: Your Experiences :: Tell us about your paranormal experiences.-
Jump to: