Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Lone daytime vigil.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
true-blue

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Lone daytime vigil.   Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:34 pm

There is a remote graveyard, and small building where for many years monks would reside. It all dates back judging by the gravestones as far back as 15th century. The building is still there, minus the roof, its safe, and of course open to the pubilc. There is a huge new (i say new, but been used for the last 100 yrs) grave yard next door to the old one. Very sheltered, and beautiful. I didnít go into this one.

I have never used any equipment other than digital camera's and my own feelings in regards to venues, or locations.
This graveyard is in a lovely but remote spot near Pately Bridge, I used to live not far from here, and as children and young adults we'd go walking through these area's just to chill out. It was very peaceful at one end of the graveyard, but terrible dark energies on the other side. As a teenager upwards, myself and mates would comment of the change of energy, you could draw a chalk line on the ground, and tell the difference in energies just from hopping from one side to the other, very defined.
Anyway, for the first time ever in my life, I decided to go up to this building one sunny day, with camera and sit for a while. I didnt think I would see or feel anything, and didnt hold much hope in capturing anything.
Once there I parked up the car, and wandered in, it was like walking into a Dickens novel, I followed a very narrow tiny stoned path down past all the headstones to a bench at the bottom. I wandered about inside the building, it felt peaceful, but it didnt feel empty. I asked if there was anyone who'd like their photo taking lol. Took out the camera and started taking pics.
I still felt the negative energy on one side of the cemetery, but couldnt bare to take any pics. I felt it was time to go.

When I got home I discovered three images on three different pics. Two of what looked to be Monks near a bench, but when I took the pic there was nothing there at all... only the bench. Monks with hoods down, you could even see the folds of material, but what was strange was the lack of legs.. it was as if they were coming out the ground.
On the other pic, there seemed to be a figure watching from the gravestones, I took this pic as I was walking out of the cemetery, Im pleased I did go, as I felt watched, and kept looking over my shoulder. This figure scared me slightly, as it looked tall but had no features at all. I was amazed that Id got something, and felt quite proud to of stayed in this reportedly haunted area alone, lol even in daylight.

My sister used to say many years ago, a group of devil worshipers used a patch of the graveyard for their practices, hence the not very nice energies youíd feel. But I donít know if I believe that or not. But I do believe what my eyes told me on the photos.
The photos were lost years ago when my computer went dead, we couldnít retrieve anything. Im gutted, as this would have been amazing to see!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkenchantment.co.uk
les317

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Lone daytime vigil.   Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:46 pm

That is upsetting, having something to show for your efforts, then loosing it. Lost a few pictures myself over the years, but these things happen. You never know - may wind up with better ones! What a Face

Back to top Go down
View user profile
akiffy278

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Lone daytime vigil.   Tue May 20, 2008 3:03 pm

when i go ghost hunting i dont always get photos but i get videos and EVPs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulseekers
Admin

Number of posts : 163