Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Cornwall Cottage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghostrider

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Cornwall Cottage   Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:12 pm

At the start of this month December 07 we took a trip down to cornwall for a weekend away for my dad's 70th birthday.
My friend has a 17th century cottage in a little costal village, I have stopped there once before and always felt we were not alone , had the feeling of being watched but nothing really happened that time,
But this time was a bit different my brother who came with us complained of a headache from the time we arrived until we left,
Me and my brother had to sleep in the downstairs bedroom, the house is very quiet with no passing traffic so its very quiet, in the middle of the night we were awoken to the sound of two very loud bangs from within the house which my parents heard upstairs so they told us in the morning,but my wife heard nothing.
On another occasion my brother said he had the sensation of his bed being shoved, the wall on one side of this bedroom is said to be wood panelling from an old ship that was wrecked on the coast, next morning we took pics around the house, in one there is an orb by the panelling and just the other side of the wall from where my brother had been sleeping.
Was we alone i dont think so!!!! but very intresting all the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulseekers
Admin

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Sounds haunted...   Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:51 am

That's very interesting.....we would all love to see the pictures!!! Is it a place where we could do an invest? It sounds fab!!!

Cornwall Cottage
Page 1 of 1