Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

She's Baa-ack!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
les317

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: She's Baa-ack!   Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:33 am

Well, it has been a while, and I thought she had left me, but she is back!
Been a couple of days now, but my little spirit who has been absent since my weekend away, has let me know she is about.

I was sat here saturday evening when I caught someone looking over my shoulder. I thought it was my son, so I thought nothing of it. Then they moved swiftly off into the kitchen and I looked round then, thought I may have got a coffee out of it! Razz

But my son was sat at his pc, and my daughter was looking over at me. She saw her too. We calmly carried on, and the familiar noises are starting up again.. What a Face

Back to top Go down
View user profile
les317

PostSubject: Re: She's Baa-ack!   Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:06 pm

I have over the past 3 days gained some knowledge of my invisible guest simply through "yes, no , maybe" answers to my questions. Finding the right questions is the hard part. I was happy I had someone with me as I knew then it was not my imagination, that and the evp I have! Shocked

So far I have this - Her name is Lesley Yorke. Getting her name was easy, as you can probably guess. I started there by saying my own name and my emf meter went nuts! We couldn't believe the coincidence!

She died in 1984 and was killed (not murdered) by a woman who Lesley is not sure if she knows her or not. So I have noted that as unknown female. I have asked how old she was, but she never answered that! Laughing What a Face

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulseekers
Admin

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: She's Baa-ack!   Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:44 am

WOW!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!! 2 Les' in one house......Someone to keep you company lol

PostSubject: Re: She's Baa-ack!   Sun May 18, 2008 9:04 pm

It has been a month since updating this, but it seems to have come to an end now. At the end of April, I made a couple of more audio recordings and have a lot of evp's for my trouble.
I invited lesley into my bedroom when she wanted to talk in a quiet environment, as she had until then, never ventured in there. She had agreed to come in and talk with me, but on the specified night she never appeared to be there. I began a recording and went to sleep. The following day I listened to the recording and I heard a lot of female sighing. This went on for some time and was not my breathing as it did not follow my pattern or sound. no one else in the house but two voices. At some points it sounded very dodgy! Neutral

The next recording she spoke one word that sounded like "Leo"
After a couple more "yes/no" questions I was able to confirm that she was just 19 when she died. I also located a Yorke family who Lesley agreed was her mother. Her father had died a few years ago.
I have two teenage girls in and out of my house apart from my own children, and when they were here, lesley would disappear after giving me the "cold shoulder". Cold everything! very cold...
I was able to establish that she was not at all happy with the girls' attitudes, well one in particular. We had a chat here about that. I think no one coming out of their teenage years had much patience with those coming into them! lol After that, she never disappeared when the girls where here, and frankly spooked them! haha!
The last time I saw lesley, was on a thursday night, and it was the first time that I practically saw her! I had gone to bed early as I had to get up early on the friday morning. the girls down stairs were being noisy and keeping me awake. Around 11.30pm I opened my eyes and saw her standing near the side of my bed. I could see her outline but not any features. looked about 5ft 5-6in.
"I see you!" I said, and sat up.
She left then.
I chatted with my aunt about this, and she knew a Yorke family, but not very well. She never knew their history before they had moved from this house. Recently she met with a friend of hers, during the past week, and he is a close friend of the Yorkes. She relayed what I had told her and he was gob-smacked.
Yes there was a Lesley Yorke who lived with her family at my address.
Yes she did die in 1984 at the age of 19.
Yes she did die an un-natural death, but would not go into details.
And Leo? Leo was her love.

My house feels strangely empty and quiet at night now...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
akiffy278

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: She's Baa-ack!   Mon May 19, 2008 7:25 am

hey les i have a spirit in my house too but she seems to hangout in the bathroom alot ,i dot think she is a danger to me but its scary tosee somr1 you dont know in your bathroom affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
les317

PostSubject: Re: She's Baa-ack!   Mon May 19, 2008 10:19 am

lol not the best place to have one I agree! hahahahaha!
The interesting part will be finding a way to communicate..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
akiffy278

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: She's Baa-ack!   Mon May 19, 2008 10:26 am

it dose try to talk when i go to the toilen inthe mornings i see scribles writen in soapon my mirror
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's Baa-ack!   

Back to top Go down

She's Baa-ack!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulseekers :: Your Experiences :: Les spot a la fantome-
Jump to: