Soulseekers

A forum for paranormal discussions. All views are welcome!

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

I believe in Reincarnation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny Clarkson

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: I believe in Reincarnation   Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:49 pm

I believe in Reincarnation, always have, always will.
Alot of my friends think that it is all nonsense but I allow them to have their opinions and I will have mine.

I watched this program once on Channel 4 about a young boy. And one day his parents took him to this island for the first time in his life as far as they know and it was the first time for them aswell. And like, the boy recognised the island and took his parents to a nearby park that he knew of. His parents were shocked and confused. They didn't know what was going on.

so they took their son to a theropist or something and he said that he believes that their son had a previous life and must of lived there. And the program goes on.

But my point is. Ever since I watched that, I started to believe in reincarnation.

Also, a friend of mine apparently remembers being in a house fire when he was young but the thing was. He has never been in a house fire before. So I thought that it must be amemory from his previous life he had? He said that is was deffinatly not a dream when it did happen and that it's hard to explain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
akiffy278

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: I believe in Reincarnation   Tue May 20, 2008 2:12 pm

i also do, i dont know if this has any thing to do with it but i do yoga and i do my daily meditation and when i meditate i get vision of me in a cat like body roaming the jungle and i asked my yoga master says i was a tiger in my past life and i also rather eat meat and i also seem to understand cats and i have unusual sharp teath, others call me crazy but i really think i was a tiger in my past life Shocked

Last edited by akiffy278 on Tue May 20, 2008 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I believe in Reincarnation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulseekers :: Sensitives, Mediums and Psychics :: Reincarnation-
Jump to: